Apply for SBI Credit Card : State Bank of India is the largest bank in India with its headquarters in Mumbai. Not only does it provides wide range of banking services, but also offers a variety of SBI Credit cards to meet the needs of consumers of all income group. So, whether you are Salaried, Self-Employed, a business owner or a Student, SBI has a Credit Card for each one of you. Before you jump to any conclusion you must know a few details about SBI Credit Cards. Today, we will take you through the step by step procedure on how to apply for SBI Credit Card ?
How to Apply for Credit Card in SBI ?
First thing to do while applying for a Credit Card is to check your eligibility.
Step 1) Eligibility Criteria to Apply for SBI Credit Card
Think if you do most of the formalities at your end and didn’t even check if you are eligible for the SBI Credit Card or not! So, its always a good practice to check your eligibility to apply for Credit Card in SBI.
Basic Requirements to apply for a SBI Credit Card are as follows :
- Applicant must be Indian.
- Applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- Applicant must have a good credit score with no loan/credit card defaulting.
- Depending upon Salaried or Self-Employed/Business Professionals the documentation and charges might differ.
Step 2) Review all the SBI Credit Card Options
You can compare features and benefits of up to three SBI Credit Cards at a time online. This feature can help you to get a better idea to apply for SBI Credit Card. Use this link to Compare Credit Cards in SBI.
See Also : SBI Credit Card against Fixed Deposit
You can also check from the list of SBI Cards given below. At any point of time you can talk to SBI Card Helpline Number((Prefix STD Code)39 02 02 02 ) or Visit any SBI Branch to know more about any SBI Credit Card.
List of SBI Credit Cards
|SBI Signature Credit Card||SBI Platinum Card||SBI Advantage Signature Card|
|FBB SBI Styleup Card||Air India SBI Platinum Card||Air India SBI Signature Card|
|SBI Gold Credit Card||SBI Advantage Gold||SBI Advantage Plus Card|
|Tata Cards||BMB Platinum Credit Card||BMB Gold & More Card|
|SBI Advantage Platinum||SBI Student Plus Advantage||SimplyClick Credit Card|
|Yatra SBI Card||IRCTC SBI Platinum Card||IRCTC SBI Card|
|SBI Advantage Gold & More||SBI UBI Card||Karur Vysya Bank SBI Card|
|SBI Dena Bank Secured Card||Karur Vysya Bank SBI Platinum Card||SBI Corporate Utility Card|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce SBI Platinum Card||Oriental Bank of Commerce SBI Card||Bank of Maharashtra SBI Card|
|Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Credit Card||SBI Platinum Corporate Card||SBI Signature Corporate Card|
Step 3) Gather the Required Documents
Once you review the Credit Card Options, you need to gather your necessary documents in order to apply for a SBI Credit Card. Also, you will need to keep the following information and documents handy :
- Personal Information : Name, Address, Occupation, Education Level, Date of Birth, Email Address, Gender, PAN Number, Mobile or a Landline telephone number.
- Professional Information : The name of your Employer, Company Address, Work Industry, Designation, and the number of years you’ve been employed at the current company.
- Address Proof : Passport, Voter ID, License, UID Aadhar Number,or any acceptable document.
- Other Documents : PAN Card, Salary slips/Certificate for last 3 months, Income Tax Return document, Latest bank statement indicating salary credited for minimum 3 months.
Read Also :
- How to get SBI Account Statement ?
- How to Know SBI Credit Card Limit Online ?
- How to Apply for Add On Credit Card in SBI ?
Step 4) Apply for SBI Credit Card
The quickest way to apply for SBI Credit Card is through SBI Card Official Website sbicard.com. A lot of online applications for SBI Card have only two pages of information to provide. Give all the required details as requested. Once you agree to the terms and conditions, submit the application for processing. Remember not to double-click! This could result in an error.
Alternately, You can also call SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 (please prefix the STD Code of your city) or visit the nearest SBI branch to apply for SBI Card.
Step 5) Approval Process of SBI Credit Card Application
If your application is approved online, SBI executives will get in touch with you within 2 working days to inform you about the all the documents you need to submit. The executives will also set an appointment with you to collect the required documents from you. Once you have submitted all your necessary documents, it will take up to 21 days to process your SBI Credit Card application. Final approval of your SBI Credit Card depends on the documents you provide.
READ ALSO :