Change SBI Credit Card Mobile Number : State Bank of India is undoubtedly the largest and most trusted banks in India. SBI provides its account holders with a lot of banking products and options. One such option in SBI Credit Card. SBI Credit Cards are known to be one of the best among all banks. There might be a situation when you want to Change SBI Credit Card Mobile Number. For all those who already have SBI Credit Card, and are looking to change Mobile Number in SBI Credit Card, this article is definitely for you. Please note that once you change your mobile number in SBI Credit Card, you will get OTP on your New Mobile Number only.
In this Article, we will tell you how to :
- Change SBI Credit Card Mobile Number Online
- Change SBI Credit Card Mobile Number by Branch Visit
How to Change SBI Credit Card Mobile Number ?
Before you proceed to change SBI Credit Card Mobile Number Online, make sure you have followed the procedure to activate SBI Credit Card Online. Once your SBI Credit Card is activated, you can easily change Mobile Number in SBI Credit Card Online without any Address Proof.
How to Change SBI Credit Card Mobile Number Online ?
In order to change mobile number in SBI Credit Card Online, you must follow the step by step procedure given below :
1) Login to www.sbicard.com using your User ID and Password.
2) Click on My Profile in the blue coloured area of the left Sidebar.
3) Select your Card from the Drop Down and Click on Quick Contact.
4) Click on the Edit link to proceed to Change Mobile Number in SBI Credit Card.
5) Remove your old Mobile Number and Enter your New Mobile Number in the space provided.
6) Click on Generate OTP.
As soon as you click on Generate OTP, you will receive an OTP(One Time Password) on your registered mobile number.
7) Enter the OTP in the Space Provided and click on Confirm. If you have not received OTP on your mobile number, click on Resend OTP to receive it.
As soon as you click on Confirm, your SBI Credit Card Mobile Number will be changed in SBI records.
Note : If you do not have your registered mobile number with you due to any reason, you will have to follow offline process to change the mobile number.
How to Change SBI Credit Card Mobile Number Offline by Branch Visit ?
In order to change mobile number in SBI Credit Card by Branch Visit, you must follow the step by step procedure given below :
1) Either Download SBI Credit Card Mobile Number Change Application form (PDF Format) or Collect it from nearest SBI Branch.
2) Fill up the SBI Credit Card Mobile Number Change Application form completely, Paste your recent passport size Photo on the form and put your Signature wherever needed.
3) Visit your SBI Home Branch and Submit the Application form along with the self attested copies of your Address Proof and PAN Card. Alternatively, you can also drop your Application form, Address Proof and PAN Card copy in the SBI Card Drop Box available in the Branch.
As soon as your Application form is submitted and your documents are verified, the application form will be processed and your Mobile Number will be changed in SBI Credit Card records.
You might have noticed that it is quite easy to change mobile number in SBI Credit Card. Although, both offline and online process to change SBI Credit Card Mobile Number are equally easy. However, with the online process you can change your SBI Credit Card Mobile Number very quickly, that too without any document. Please note that once the Mobile Number is changed, you will no longer receive OTP on the earlier mobile number as your new mobile number will be registered.
READ ALSO :