SBICPSL or SBI Cards & Payments Services Pvt. Ltd. is a joint venture between the largest bank of India, State Bank India and GE Capital. The partnership is handled by 2 joint-venture companies – SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt. Ltd., which focuses on the marketing and distribution of SBI Cards and GE Capital Business Processes Management Services Pvt. Ltd., which operates the technology and other important processing needs of SBI Cards. Their headquarter is in Gurgaon, Haryana and they have branches spread over 63 cities across India. As of 2016, State Bank of India is one of the best Credit Card issuers in India with an overall customer base of over 2.7 million.
About SBI Credit Cards
From time to time SBI Card has been introducing products in association with smaller banks like Karur Vysya, Lakshmi Vilas and some private companies like Future Group and Snapdeal. SBI Card has a credit card for every kind of need – There are Premium Cards, Travel & Shopping Cards, Classic Cards and Exclusive Cards & Corporate Cards along with Value added Services, Utility Bill Payment, Card Payment Options, and Offers & Rewards thus it offers Indian consumers an huge access to a large range of credit cards.
Also See : How to Apply for SBI Credit Card ?
Credit Cards available at State Bank of India
|SBI Signature Credit Card||SBI Platinum Card||SBI Advantage Signature Card|
|FBB SBI Styleup Card||Air India SBI Platinum Card||Air India SBI Signature Card|
|SBI Gold Credit Card||SBI Advantage Gold||SBI Advantage Plus Card|
|Tata Cards||BMB Platinum Credit Card||BMB Gold & More Card|
|SBI Advantage Platinum||SBI Student Plus Advantage||SimplyClick Credit Card|
|Yatra SBI Card||IRCTC SBI Platinum Card||IRCTC SBI Card|
|SBI Advantage Gold & More||SBI UBI Card||Karur Vysya Bank SBI Card|
|SBI Dena Bank Secured Card||Karur Vysya Bank SBI Platinum Card||SBI Corporate Utility Card|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce SBI Platinum Card||Oriental Bank of Commerce SBI Card||Bank of Maharashtra SBI Card|
|Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Credit Card||SBI Platinum Corporate Card||SBI Signature Corporate Card|
SBI Card Shop & Smile Rewards Program
SBI Card Shop & Smile Rewards Program is a way to make relationship with SBI Card with a whole lot of rewards. This Reward Program has been made available keeping in mind the tastes and lifestyle of the customer. You can simply redeem the SBI Credit Card Reward Points accumulated on your SBI credit Card to get huge variety of products from Gift Items and Coupons to Electrical Appliances, Accessories to Lifestyle products.
SBI Card Payment Options
You have the facility to pay for SBI Card Outstanding amount by 12 different options– Utility bill payments, Through Paynet, Visa credit card pay, Electronic Clearing, Paycash, ATM, Locate & Pay, Auto Debit, Online through SBI Netbanking, Mobile Banking, NEFT etc.
7 Types of Value Added Services on SBI Credit Cards :
- Balance Transfer – SBI helps you to Transfer credit card balance.
- BT on EMI – This service helps you to Convert Outstanding Balance to EMI.
- Flexipay – This is also an EMI Service where you can Convert your big purchases amount to EMI.
- Easy Money – Through this Service you can withdraw Cash from your any ATM using your SBI Card.
- E-Statement – Electronic credit card Statements in SBI Card is quick way to receive your Credit Card Statements. Using this service you don’t have to wait for mail or worry about it getting lost or misplaced.
- ENcash – You can fulfill your extra cash needs with SBI Card Encash – Money on call.
- SBI Credit Cards Insurance – SBI Card had introduced CPP (Card Protection Plan) which is the first card protection service in India which can be used in case of card loss, theft and any fraud. This product is designed to help you protect your Credit, Debit and ATM Cards with CPP.
SBI Card Customer Care Numbers
BSNL/MTNL Landline – 1860 180 1290/1800 180 1290
All Other Operators – 39 02 02 02 (Prefix the STD Code of your City)
READ ALSO :