Become a Paytm Seller : Paytm is a popular e-Paytment Company and is being used by millions of people in India. The good news is that you can now even buy and sell any products on Paytm same as you do on Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Ebay etc. This article is for people who already have their business running and they want to sell their products online through Paytm. So, without wasting much time let us tell you about the procedure to become a Seller on Paytm.
How to Become a Seller on Paytm ?
In order to sell on Paytm, you need to complete the seller registration process, know about the KYC Documents to be submitted and the VAT Registration Process.
Let’s start with the step by step process to register as a seller on Paytm.
Paytm Seller Registration Process
Before you star selling your products on Paytm, you must complete the paytm seller registration process through Paytm Website. Becoming a seller on Paytm is absolutely free and the process of seller registration takes only a few minutes.
1) Open the Paytm Seller Registration Page.
2) Enter your Email, Full Name, Mobile Number and Password. Agree to the terms and Conditions and click on Sell on Paytm.
3) Complete the Email and Mobile Verification Process.
4) Update your Business Information and Complete Address.
5) Submit your KYC Documents. (Check the List of KYC Documents given below)
6) Approve the terms and conditions.
7) Finally, you need to Update the Catalog of Products and you can Begin Selling on Paytm.
If you are looking to earn money online, don’t forget to read the Article on 6 Simple and easy ways to earn money online.
KYC Documents to Become a Paytm Seller
To begin selling on Paytm, you need to submit the following KYC Documents :-
1) Name of the Business such as Sole Proprietorship Firm or Partnership Firm or Private limited company or LLP.
2) Current Bank Account Number which is on the Name of your Business.
3) Cancelled Cheque copy.
4) VAT Registration.
5) Scanned copy of any of the Address proof Documents given below :
- Electricity bill
- Bank statement
- Aadhar card
- Passport copy
- Certificate of incorporation
- Rental agreement
How to Get VAT Registration to Begin Selling on Paytm ?
You get a lot of Online Legal Services Provider in India which can help you get your VAT registration to sell on Paytm. You can consider hiring a local known Chartered Accountant or Tax Consultant. You can complete the process online which give you the access to large network of Chartered Accountants and Tax Consultant where you can get good pricing packages for your business.
READ ALSO :