Change Address in ICICI Bank Account : ICICI Bank is one of the well known banks in India and Worldwide with a lot of options for every customer. Now if you already have a bank account in ICICI and you want to change your Address, we can help you with it. To change your Address in ICICI Bank Account Online, you need to login to ICICI net banking account and follow a few steps. In order to change your Address in ICICI Bank Account Offline, you can visit your ICICI Bank Home Branch or Call ICICI Bank Customer Care and follow a few easy steps and you’re done!
If you have changed your Address, you must change your Address in ICICI Bank Account immediately. All your Bank Documents will be sent to your Address which is updated with ICICI Bank. If you need to make a request for ICICI Cheque Book or ATM, you will get it on your registered address only. If you have your old or wrong address in your Bank Details, you will never ever get the requested documents. Today, we will tell you the Step by Step procedure to change your Address in ICICI Account.
How to Change Address in ICICI Bank Account ? (3 Methods)
You can Change Address in ICICI Bank Account by 3 methods :-
- Change ICICI Bank Account Address Online by Internet Banking.
- Change ICICI Bank Account Address by Phone.
- Change ICICI Bank Account Address by Branch Visit.
Let us first tell you about the procedure to Change ICICI Bank Account Address Online.
How to Change your Address in ICICI Bank Account Online by Internet Banking ?
In order to Update your Address in ICICI Bank Account Online by Internet Banking, you need to follow the steps given below :
1) Visit ICICI Net Banking site and Log into Internet Banking using your User ID and Password
2) Click on “Service Requests” under “Customer Service” tab.
3) Click on ‘Request for change in communication address for Bank Account’ option and proceed to change your Address in ICICI Bank Account.
How to Change your Address in ICICI Bank Account by Phone ?
In order to Update your Address in ICICI Bank Account by Phone, you need to follow the steps given below :
1) Call ICICI Bank 24-hour Customer Care Number of your State.
2) Enter your 16-digit ATM cum debit card number.
3) Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN (Personal Identification Number)
4) Select the option to Update your Contact Details.
5) Now, Select 1 for updating your communication address.
You will then be connected to a Customer Care Officer who will help you to change your Communication Address in ICICI Bank account.
How to Change your Address in ICICI Bank Account Offline by Branch Visit ?
In order to Update your Address in ICICI Bank Account Offline by Visiting the Branch, you need to follow the steps given below :
1) Gather all the documents required to change your address in ICICI Bank Account.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
Note : Self Attested Photocopies & Originals of the above mentioned documents will be required.
2) Write an application to the Branch Manager mentioning your old and new address, your ICICI Account Details & Signature.
ICICI Account Details to be mentioned on the Address Change Application are as follows :
- Name on Account
- Bank Account Number
- Old Address
- New Address
3) Visit your ICICI Home Branch and ask for KYC Details Change Form, or Download ICICI KYC Details Change Form.
4) Submit your ID Proof, Address Proof, Address Change Application & Completely filled KYC Details Change Form to the Accounts Person of your Home Branch. Your new address will be updated in records of ICICI Bank in 1-2 working days.
5) As soon as the new Address is updated in the records of ICICI Bank, you are advised to update it on your Bank Account Passbook as well.
This is it ! This is the complete procedure to update your address in ICICI Account Offline by Branch Visit.
Final Words :
Although both the Online and Offline Processes to Change Address in ICICI Bank Account are easy. We would still suggest you to go with the Online Process as it saves a lot of time and energy. For those who want to follow the conventional offline method to change address in ICICI Account can do it offline and believe me it will not take more than 10 minutes once you reach your ICICI Home Branch. I suggest everyone reading this Article to change your Address in ICICI Account as soon as you relocate to a new address. If you have relocated to another city, you must check the process to transfer ICICI Account.
READ ALSO :