Change Address in South Indian Bank Account : South Indian Bank is one of the well known banks in India with a lot of options for everything. Now if you already have a bank account in South Indian Bank and you want to change your Address, we can help you with it. In order to change your Address in South Indian Bank Account, you need to visit your South Indian Bank Home Branch and follow a few easy steps and you’re done ! If you have relocated to a new Address, you must change your Address in South Indian Bank Account immediately. All your Bank Documents will be sent to your Address which is updated with South Indian Bank. If you need to make a request for South Indian Bank Cheque Book or ATM, you will get it on your registered address only. If you have your old or wrong address in your Bank Details, you will never ever get the requested documents. Today, we will tell you the Step by Step procedure to change your Address in South Indian Bank Account.
Steps to Change your Address in South Indian Bank Account
In order to Update your Address in South Indian Bank Account, you need to follow the steps given below :
1) Gather all the documents required to change your address in South Indian Bank Account.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- South Indian Bank Account Passbook
Note : Self Attested Photocopies & Originals of the above mentioned documents will be required.
2) Write an application to the Branch Manager mentioning your old and new address, your South Indian Bank Account Details & Signature.
South Indian Bank Account Details to be mentioned on the Address Change Application are as follows :
- Name on Account
- Bank Account Number
- Old Address
- New Address
3) Visit your South Indian Bank Home Branch and ask for KYC Details Change Form, or Download South Indian Bank KYC Details Change Form.
4) Submit your ID Proof, Address Proof, Address Change Application & Completely filled KYC Details Change Form to the Accounts Person of your Home Branch. Your new address will be updated in records of South Indian Bank in 1-2 working days.
5) As soon as the new Address is updated in the records of South Indian Bank, you are advised to update it on your Bank Account Passbook as well.
This is it ! This is the complete procedure to update your address in South Indian Bank Account.
Final Words :
The Process to change address in South Indian Bank Account is quite easy and will not take more than 10 minutes once you reach your South Indian Bank Home Branch. I suggest everyone reading this Article to change your Address in South Indian Bank Account as soon as you relocate to a new address. If you have relocated to another city, you must check the process to transfer South Indian Bank Account given below.
READ ALSO :