Change Signature in Canara Bank Account : Canara Bank is a well known bank in India which provides its customers with a lot of banking options. While opening your account in Canara Bank, you need to put your signature at many places in the Canara Bank Account Opening Form. Usually, we may keep the same signature throughout our life. However, some people might want to change their signature at a later stage. Some people often as us that can i change my signature in Canara Bank account ? So, we thought to answer this question by writing this article. Before, you we tell you the to procedure to change the signature in Canara Bank Account, we recommend you to change Signature in PAN Card as it is directly linked to your Bank Account and any mismatch could cause an issue.
How to Change Signature in Canara Bank Account ?
Before we begin with the process of change of signature in Canara Bank, make sure your Account is active and working fine. If you account is inactive or dormant, you can reactivate dormant account in Canara Bank first.
1) Write an Application to the Branch Manager for Change of Signature in Canara Bank Account. You must remember to mention all the details given below :
- Your Canara Bank Account number and Customer ID/CIF Number (You can find this on Bank Passbook/Account Statement)
- Your Existing Signature and New Signature
- Reason for Signature Change
2) Gather Documents supporting the Change of Signature : You can provide the copy of your PAN Card in which you have already changed your Signature.
3) Visit the Canara Bank Home Branch, ask the Accounts Executive for Canara Bank Change/Modification Request Form and fill it up completely and put the Old as well as New Signature.
4) Submit all the necessary Documents including the Application of Change of Signature, Self Attested copy of your PAN Card and completely filled up Change/Modification Request Form to the Accounts Executive.
That’s it! Once the successful verification of your documents and signature is done, your new signature will appear in Canara Bank records. You can also read our previous articles on how to change your Name in Canara Bank Account and Change your Address in Canara Bank Account.
Final Words :
You might have seen that the procedure to change signature in Canara Bank Account is quite easy. Once you have all the necessary documents, it does not take more than 10-15 mins for the Change of Signature in Canara Bank Account. Hope this answers your question ‘what is the procedure to change the signature in Canara Bank account?’