Swift Codes for Receiving Adsense Payments : Google Adsense is undoubtedly the best way to monetize a Website for Bloggers and Website Owners. Though, having only an Adsense Account is not enough. To receive payments from Google Adsense, you need to verify your Address and add a valid Payment Method. In India, Google Adsense makes payment via Wire Transfer which requires information related to your Bank Account. Most of the information is usually available with the Account Holder. However, when we talk about Swift Code, most of the people have no idea about it. Even a lot of Banks in India have no clue about it. Today, we will tell you how to get SWIFT-BIC Code of Major Banks in India for receiving Adsense Payments.
Swift Codes of Major Banks in India
Before we tell you the procedure to get the Swift Code for receiving your Payments from Adsense, let us tell you more about Swift Codes.
What is a Swift Code ?
A Swift Code is a standard format of Bank Identifier Code (BIC) which is a unique identification code for a each bank. These codes are used while you transfer funds between banks, particularly for international wire transfers i.e., wire transfer to a foreign country. Banks also make use of these codes for exchanging other messages between them.
Bank Details Required for Adding a Payment Method in Adsense
While adding a Payment method in Google Adsense, you will need to fill up the following details in the corresponding boxes :
1) Account Holder Name : Enter your Full Name exactly as in your Bank Records.
2) Bank Name : Enter the Full Name of your Bank. Example : If you have an Account in SBI, enter State Bank of India (Not just SBI).
3) IFSC : Enter the IFSC Code of your Branch. If you have no clue about it, you can (i) Get it on your Bank Passbook, (ii) Search for it in Google or directly on website like – http://www.ifsccodebank.com/ (iii) Ask your Bank Branch.
4) Swift-BIC : Enter the Swift Code of your Branch. You can ask the Swift Code from your Bank or Search for it on this Website – http://www.theswiftcodes.com/india/. If your Branch does not have a Swift Code or you are unable to find it, in that case you can either enter the Swift Code of a Branch Near to your Branch OR enter the Default Swift Code of your Bank. The list of Default Swift Codes of 13 Major banks is given below.
5) Account Number : Enter your Bank Account Number.
6) Re-Type Account Number : Re-Enter your Bank Account Number.
Thats all you need to do to Add a Payment Method in Adsense. Other Information like Intermediary Bank and FFC or FBO is not mandatory and can be omitted.
Default Swift Codes of 13 Major Banks to receive Adsense Payments in India
|Sr. No.||Name of Bank||Default Swift Code|
|4||BoB (Bank of Baroda)||BARBINBBXXX|
|5||BOI (Bank of India)||BKIDINBBNRI|
|6||BOM (Bank of Maharashtra)||MAHBINBB|
|10||OBC (Oriental Bank of Commerce)||ORBCINBBIBD|
|11||PNB (Punjab National Bank)||PUNBINBBISB|
|12||SBI (State Bank of India)||SBININBBFXD|
|13||United Bank of India||UTBIINBBXXX|
Final Words :
Once you have entered the correct Swift Code of your Bank and Added the Payment Method, you will start receiving your Payments from Google Adsense. Also, make sure that the Name in Adsense Account matches exactly with the Name on your Bank Account. The Address in your Adsense Account must also match with that on your Bank Account. If there is mismatch in the Name or Address, the Bank can also keep your Payment on Hold !