Missed Call Balance Enquiry Numbers of All Banks : If you already have a Bank Account you might be aware about a few methods to check your Bank Account Balance like through ATM, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile App etc. However, today we will tell how to check bank account balance by missed call. Yes, you can now check your bank account balance just by giving a missed call. There are different numbers allotted to every bank for checking bank balance by missed Call. A lot of popular banks in India provide this facility, some of which also allows you to check Mini Statement. In order to use this facility your mobile number should already be registered with the bank. Once you give a missed call it does not take more than 2-3 seconds to get the account balance on your registered Mobile Number.
Read Also : Check SBI Account Balance by 6 Methods
List of Missed Call Balance Enquiry Numbers [All Banks]
We have listed the Toll Free and Other Numbers of all major Banks in India. You can give a Missed Call on the number corresponding to your Bank to check your Account Balance. Even if you do not disconnect the call, after a few rings the call will be disconnected automatically. Please note that all these banks have missed call banking facility to check account balance, however some of them also have the facility to check mini statement or last 3 to 5 transactions.
|Sr. No.||Name of Bank||Balance Enquiry Number||Mini Statement Number|
|3||Axis Bank||18004195959 (English) |
|4||Bank of Baroda||09223011311||N/A|
|5||Bank of India||022 - 33598548|
|6||Bharatiya Mahila Bank||09212438888||N/A|
|7||Canara Bank||09015483483 (English)|
|8||Central Bank of India||09555244442||09555144441|
|9||City Union Bank||09278177444||N/A|
|10||Corporation Bank||09289792897 (Hindi)|
|17||Indian Overseas Bank||044-42220004||N/A|
|19||Karur Vysya Bank||09266292666||09266292665|
|20||Kotak Mahindra Bank||18602662666||N/A|
|21||Oriental Bank of Commerce||08067205757||08067205767|
|22||Punjab National Bank||18001802222 |
|23||Punjab & Sind Bank||9223984344||N/A|
|24||State Bank of India||09223766666||09223866666|
|25||South Indian Bank||09223008488||N/A|
|28||Union Bank of India||09223008586||N/A|
|29||United Bank of India||09015431345||N/A|
Points to Remember for using Missed Call Banking Service
There are some things you might know to use missed call banking service. These important points will help you to know more about how to check your account balance by missed call.
1) Your Mobile Number should be registered with your Bank to check Bank Account Balance by Missed Call. If you try to use the service even when your mobile number is not registered, you will get a message from the bank saying that ‘Your Mobile Number is not registered for this Service’.
2) Make sure you are using the same Mobile Number which you have registered at the Bank.
3) Some Banks like Bank of Baroda have limited the number of times you can use missed call banking service to 5 times a day.
4) State Bank of India customers have to follow an extra step to check account balance by missed call. If you are an SBI Account Holder, you need to send SMS as REG <space> Account Number to 9223488888 from your registered mobile number. You will get a confirmation message from SBI after which you can start using the Service to check your SBI Account Balance by Missed Call.
5) If you have more than 1 account with the same bank, the last opened bank account will be considered as your default account.
6) You can use this service only on Domestic Mobile Numbers.
7) Missed call balance enquiry service is absolutely free of cost.
Final Words :
I have been using the service to check SBI, PNB and Canara Bank Account Balance by Missed Call. All these 3 banks send the message with the Bank Balance within 2-3 seconds. The service is almost the same for all banks. Let us know how is your experience about Missed Call Banking Service with your Bank.