Recharge D2H in SBI Online : SBI is one of the most flexible banks in India with a lot of options for everything. Now if you already have activated Net Banking in SBI and you want to recharge your D2H Connection, we can help you with it. In order to recharge your D2H in SBI Online, you need to login to your SBI Net Banking Account and follow a few easy steps and you’re done ! Today, we will tell you the Step by Step procedure to Recharge D2H through SBI Internet Banking. Using these steps, you can also recharge your D2H through Net Banking facilities of SBI Associate Banks like State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore.
SBI Provides you the list of accepted D2H Service Providers which is as follows : Airtel TV, Dish TV, Reliance TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H.
Steps to Recharge D2H in SBI Online
In order to recharge D2H in SBI Online, you need to first activate Internet banking in SBI. Once you have activated your Internet Banking Account in SBI, you need to follow the steps given below.
1) Visit the SBI Net Banking Login Page (https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm) and click on Continue to Login.
2) Login to SBI Net Banking Account by using your Username & Password.
3) Click on the Bill Payments option on the Top Menu.4) Click on TopUp Recharge option in the left sidebar.
5) Select the D2H TopUp option, Enter the Following Details and Click on Submit :
- Select the Service Provider : Select your D2H Service provider from the drop down.
- Enter STB Number : Enter the STB Number/Customer ID of DTH to Recharge or TopUp.
- Enter TopUp Amount : Enter the TopUp or Recharge Amount.
6) Confirm your Transaction by clicking on the Confirm button to finally recharge your D2H Connection. If you are not sure about making the payment, you can press the Cancel button.
Once you click on the ‘Confirm’ button, your D2H will be recharged and you will get the Top Up value you requested for. You will also get SMS from SBI and your D2H Service Provider with the details of the recharge transaction. You will finally see a screen saying ‘Request processed sucessfully’ with the Reference Number. You are advised to make a note of this Reference Number for future reference.
Final Words :
The process to recharge D2H in SBI Online is quite an easy process and will not take more than 2 minutes of yours. So, just go ahead and recharge your D2H Connection through SBI Net Banking.
READ ALSO :