Register for SBI Freedom App : State Bank of India is undoubtedly the largest and most trusted bank in India. It provides the account holders with a lot of banking products including Internet Banking and Mobile Banking. A lot of people are already using SBI Mobile Banking service. Still there are a lot of people in India who are unaware of this service or they think of it as a complicated process. We want to tell you that with the use of SBI Mobile Banking you can do a lot of banking transactions using your Mobile Phone sitting anywhere in the country. This service is provided by SBI for the ease of SBI Account Holders. Today, we will tell you how to register for SBI Freedom App and complete the process using SBI ATM or SBI Net Banking.
State Bank Freedom App is available for :
- Android Phones (Google Play Store)
- iPhones (Apple Store)
- Windows Phones (Windows Store)
SBI Freedom App can be used for the following transactions :
- NEFT Fund transfer SBI or other Bank
- IMPS fund transfer to any bank
- Mobile, DTH Recharge
- Updation of Mobile Number
- Add/Remove Beneficiary for Funds Transfer
- Fixed Deposit
- Cheque book Request
- Account Statement
- Generate MMID
- Generate OTP
How to Register for SBI Freedom App ?
In order to register for SBI Freedom App, you need to follow the step by step instructions given below :
1) Send the following SMS from registered Mobile Number : Type MBREG and Send to 9223440000. You will receive an SMS on your registered Mobile Number with USER ID and default MPIN.
2) Download SBI Freedom App on your Mobile Phone.
3) Open the State Bank Freedom App on your Mobile Phone an tap on Register. You will now move to next screen.
4) Tap on Already have User ID and Default MPIN.
5) Now, enter the User ID received on your Mobile Number and click on Accept button.
6) Enter the MPIN received on your Mobile Number in the space provided for Old MPIN.
7) In the New PIN and Confirm PIN space, create a new PIN of your choice and tap on Change. As soon as you tap on Change you will get a message on your Mobile Number – “Your MPIN is changed and validation of handset is successful.”
8) Click on Activate. Once you click on Activate, you will receive GPRS Activation message with Activation Key on your Mobile Number.
9) Send SMS MBSGAC <Activation key> to 9223440000.
Important Note : After GPRS Activation, you need to complete registration process through ATM, Net Banking or Branch Visit.
Also Read :
Complete SBI Freedom App Registration by ATM
In order to complete SBI Freedom App registration by ATM, you need to visit SBI ATM and follow the steps given below :
Swipe the Debit Card, Select Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking >Registration > Enter your mobile number and confirm
Complete SBI Freedom App Registration Online by Net Banking
In order to complete SBI Freedom App registration online, you need follow the steps given below :
1) Log into OnlineSBI.
2) Select eServices from the Top Menu.
3) Click on State Bank Freedom option from the list sidebar.
4) Select the Account and click on Submit.
5) Enter Mobile Banking User ID and Mobile number.
6) Select the Account (only SB/ CA) to be enabled.
7) Click on Submit.
For adding more accounts, you need to visit the SBI Home branch of your Primary Account or Other Accounts.
Complete SBI Freedom App Registration by Branch Visit
In order to complete SBI Freedom App registration by Branch Visit, you need to visit your SBI Home Branch and inform the Accounts Executive that you need to complete the registration process of SBI Freedom App. The accounts executive will assist you to register for SBI Freedom App.
Final Words :
You might have noticed that it is quite easy to register for SBI Freedom App. It does not take more than 5 minutes to register for State Bank Freedom app. In order to complete the registration process, you can follow any of the processes by ATM, Customer Care or by visiting the Branch. The choice of the process depends upon your ease and convenience.
READ ALSO :