State Bank Anywhere is a Mobile Application for State Bank of India Internet Banking services. This amazing application is available at Google Play store for Android, Apple App store for Apple iOS Devices and Blackberry App for Blackberry Smartphones. SBI Netbanking Users can easily download this App from respective application market places of Android, Apple and Blackberry. Existing Internet Banking customers of SBI can access this Application by using SBI internet banking username and password. Hindi versions of State Bank Anywhere App (स्टेट बैंक कहीं भी) can also be downloaded from respective market places of Android, Apple and Blackberry. Most of the users are using this App through their Android Devices. If you don’t have the App, you can click on this link to download State Bank Anywhere App from Android App Store.
State Bank Anywhere Mobile Application
This Article will help you know about :
- Requirements for State Bank Anywhere App.
- Financial and Non-Financial Services in State Bank Anywhere App.
- Daily Limits for using State Bank Anywhere App.
- Quick Funds Transfer with or without QR Code using State Bank Anywhere App.
- mPassbook in State Bank Anywhere App.
- mCash – Pay by Contacts in State Bank Anywhere App.
There is a lot to know about State Bank Anywhere App, let us first know about the requirements for this Application.
Requirements for State Bank Anywhere App
There are 3 Important requirements of State Bank Anywhere App :-
- You need a Smartphone with Android (OS 2.3 or above) and/or Apple (with IOS 4.1 or above) and/or Blackberry (OS 10 or above)
- Internet Connection i.e., GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
- SBI Internet Banking Login ID and Password.
Services in State Bank Anywhere App
The following services of SBI Internet Banking can be used by the application :
Services for Financial Transactions :
- Fund Transfer in SBI and other Banks to the beneficiaries who are already registered with/without One Time Password (OTP).
- Credit Card (VISA) Funds Transfer with/without One Time Password (OTP).
- RTGS Funds/Money Transfer.
- Funds Transfer using IMPS Service.
- mCash Facility.
- Term Deposits like e-TDR/e-STDR(Fixed Deposits) and Recurring Deposits.
- Mobile and DTH Recharge.
- Bill Pay for billers who are already registered.
Services for Non-Financial Transactions :
- M-Passbook Facility.
- SBI ATM/Debit Card hot listing (In case the Card is Stolen or Lost).
- Request Cheque Book.
Daily Limits for using State Bank Anywhere App
|Transaction Types||Daily Limit|
|Intra-Bank, Inter-Bank||Up to a cumulative of Rs. 10,00,000 per user|
|IMPS||Up to a cumulative of Rs. 2,00,000 per user|
|Credit Card (VISA) Bill Pay||25,000/- Per Transaction (Per day Max. 50,000/-|
|Quick Transfer suing IMPS||Up to a cumulative of Rs. 5,000 per day per user|
|mCash||Rs. 1,000 per transaction, Rs. 2,000 per day per user|
|Funds Transfer (Own Accounts)||Up to a cumulative of Rs. 2,00,00,000/- per user|
|Instant Term Deposits – e-TDR/e-STDR|
|Recurring Deposits e-RD|
|Mobile Top-up & DTH Recharge||Up to Rs. 50,000 per user|
|Bill Pay||Up to Rs. 5,00,000 per user|
Note : At present new beneficiaries can only be added and activated through our Internet banking i.e., through www.onlinesbi.com. Funds can be transferred to such beneficiary Accounts only.
Quick Funds Transfer with QR code
A facility is available at pre-login and post login areas of State Bank Anywhere Mobile app, where Beneficiary needs to create a QR code. QR code would be created by entering the details like Name, A/c Number, IFSC Code etc.
Steps to Transfer Funds with QR Code
- State Bank Anywhere App generates the QR code. The beneficiary has to either show the QR code on his/her mobile phone to the remitter (a State Bank Anywhere user), or gives the QR code to the remitter (a State Bank Anywhere user).
- The remitter will have to sign in to State Bank Anywhere Mobile App and Scan the QR code on the mobile phone of the beneficiary using the camera of his/her smartphone, or Or will have to read the QR code received through email or image gallery.
- State Bank Anywhere application decodes the QR code and automatically shows the beneficiary details and provides important information like Name, A/c No, IFSC, amount etc.
- Finally, the remitter will need to enter the “Amount” and “Remarks” and and proceed for payment. Prior registration of the beneficiary is not required!
Note : At present, Creation and Scanning of QR Code is only available on Android devices.
Quick Funds Transfer without QR Code
Users of State Bank Anywhere App can now make instant money transfer to beneficiaries without registration.
Steps to Transfer Funds without QR Code
- First of all you need to Login to State Bank Anywhere Mobile application using internet banking Username and Password.
- Then you need to Select Quick Transfer >> Send Money in Banking Menu page.
- Now you need to enter the Beneficiary details manually and click on “Submit”.
- Finally you will need to Confirm the details and finish the transaction with OTP(One Time Password) received on your registered mobile number.
Note : This feature to transfer funds without QR Code is currently available on State Bank Anywhere Version 4.0.0 on Android and iOS. It would be also be available for other platforms shortly.
M-Passbook in State Bank Anywhere App
M-Passbook or mobile Passbook is also an amazing service by State Bank of India. M-Passbook is an electronic passbook that can be used to store and record your transactions. You can also sync/ update your transactions manually into your m-Passbook any time just by logging into State Bank Anywhere App. You will be able to see your transactions in your m-passbook once updated they will be stored in your device. This is an extra feature of viewing and monitoring your transactions history without even getting in touch with your Banks system/server every time for checking your transactions.
M-Passbook service is free of cost and is part of State Bank Anywhere App. Any SBI internet banking customer can download State Bank Anywhere Mobile App from Google Play Store and start using this incredible service called m-Passbook.
mCash – Pay by Contacts in State Bank Anywhere App
State Bank Anywhere App users can also transfer money to a third party without even registration of beneficiary. This can be done by entering the mobile number or email address of the beneficiary by just selecting from the “Contacts” app in the device. Users have the facility to create mCash for a particular beneficiary by selecting the link “mCash” that is available under “Banking” menu. Nominal charge of Rs. 2.50 per transaction will be charged for each transaction.