Transfer Vijaya Bank Account from One Branch to Another : Vijaya Bank is a well known bank in India. If you already have a bank account in Vijaya Bank, you can transfer your Vijaya Bank Account at any point of time. Everyone have their own reason to transfer Vijaya Bank account from one branch to another. The most common reason to transfer Vijaya Bank account might be due to change of address from one place to another i.e., relocation within the same city or to any other city in India. Please note that Branch Transfer in Vijaya Bank is free of cost and does not take more than 10 minutes after you visit the Vijaya Bank Branch. Today, we will tell you the step by step procedure to transfer Vijaya Bank Account from One Branch to Another.
How to Transfer Vijaya Bank Account to another Branch ?
Before we tell you about the process to transfer your Vijaya Bank Account, do remember to gather all the documents mentioned below.
Documents Required to Transfer Vijaya Bank Account Branch
Let us have a look at the important documents needed for Vijaya Bank Account Transfer.
1) Branch Transfer Application : Write an application to the Branch Manager stating that you have an Account with the Branch and you want to transfer the Account to [Branch Name] in [City Name]. Also, mention other details of your Bank Account like your Name on Account & Account Number. Do remember that your Name should be exactly the same as mentioned in your Bank Account.
2) Address Proof : A self attested copy of Address Proof is also needed. Address Proof documents accepted by Vijaya Bank are Aadhaar Card, Election/Voter Card, Indian Passport, Bank Passbook etc.
Read Also : Documents for Vijaya Bank Account
3) PAN Card : An attested copy of Pan Card will also be required.
4) Bank Passbook : Your Vijaya Bank Account Passbook in Original may also be required. Just in case bank officials require your passbook, it is suggested to keep it with you while visiting the bank.
Steps to Transfer Vijaya Bank Account from One Branch to Another
Once you have gathered all the required documents for Vijaya Bank account transfer, you need to follow certain steps to complete the process to transfer Vijaya Bank Account.
The Steps to transfer Vijaya Bank Account from One Branch to Another are as follows :
1) Visit the Vijaya Bank Home Branch (Where you currently maintain your Vijaya Bank Account) with all the documents mentioned above.
2) Submit your Documents to the Accounts Executive or the Branch Manager along with the Application of Branch Transfer. If required, you may need to show your Bank Passbook to the Branch Manager. Normally an Account is transferred to another Vijaya Bank branch within 1-3 business days.
3) Visit the new Vijaya Bank Branch where your account has been transferred with the self attested copy of Address Proof & Pan Card. Also, carry the originals of these documents including Bank Passbook as you will need to show it to the Accounts Executive.
4) Show the original documents mentioned in Step 3 to the Accounts Executive and submit the copy of the documents.
5) Once the Accounts person confirms the transfer of your Branch, update your Postal Address on Vijaya Bank Passbook (In Case your Address in Changed).
Final Words :
A lot of applicants tend to delay this procedure thinking that it would consume a lot of time. The procedure to transfer Vijaya Bank account from one branch to another is quite easy and does not take more than 10 minutes once you reach your Vijaya Bank Branch. So, don’t think too much and start collecting the required documents in order to transfer your Vijaya Bank Account Branch.
READ ALSO :