Documents Required for Bank of Baroda Home Loan : BoB(Bank of Baroda) is undoubtedly one of the best banks in India. It offers a various types of Home Loans to its customers. By taking a home loan from Bank of Baroda, you can easily pay the loan amount through easy EMIs. If you are looking to apply for Home Loan in Bank of Baroda, you must know about the documents needed for Bank of Baroda Home Loan. Once you know about all the documents required to apply for Bank of Baroda Home Loan, you can complete the remaining formalities and wait for the bank to approve your Home Loan Application. Once your Home Loan Application is approved, you will need to submit your documents and down payment to start your Bank of Baroda Home Loan.
The main formalities to get Bank of Baroda Home Loan is to check your Eligibility, Documents and the Down Payment Amount. Once you qualify for the above three, you will have no problem in getting a Home Loan from Bank of Baroda. Let us know about some important Bank of Baroda Home Loan Documents.
Documents Required for Bank of Baroda Home Loan
There are 9 important documents required for Bank of Baroda Home Loan which are as follows :
1. Passport size photographs
2. Proof of identity, residence and age
3. Proof of office/business address
4. Bank statements of the last 6 months
5. Copy of Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
6. Proof of investments such as insurance, fixed deposits or shares and stocks
7. Payslips of the last 3 months for salaried persons
8. For business owners/self-employed persons : Verified copies of Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss accounts, IT Return, assessment orders, advance tax challans (for both company/firm and personal account) for the last 3 years
9. Copy of documents related to the property to be purchased
This is the complete list of Documents Required for Bank of Baroda Home Loan. Get your Bank of Baroda Home Loan documents ready to apply for Home loan now!
Final Words :
If you are eligible for Bank of Baroda Home Loan, gathering the Bank of Baroda Home Loan Documents will not take much time. It is always a good practice to make a separate file for Bank of Baroda Home Loan Documents, where you can keep all your documents together.
READ ALSO :